We offer a number of eBooks for pleasure reading through our shared Overdrive collection, which can be accessed here: http://baisl.lib.overdrive.com/. If you need instructions on how to use Overdrive, they can be found here. Your username and password can be found in the ‘Library’ group on CavNet or you can email email@example.com.
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Reads
- Women’s History Month
- Black History Month – High School
- Black History Month – Middle School
- 2020-21 Youth Media Award Winners
- Best of 2020 Reads – Middle School
- Best of 2020 Reads – High School
- Winter Reads
- New Books – Middle School
- New Books – High School
- Spooky Halloween Books
- Books About Voting
Matthews Library Instagram
Our Instagram page frequently features new books and gives reading recommendations. Follow us @matthewslibraryscds and view some of our most recent posts below.
High School Book Club Recommendations
The high school book club meets monthly to chat about what they’re reading. View the book club’s Goodreads page for hundreds of recommendations and read about past book clubs here.