Hi, friends! Welcome to this new version of Week in Review. While we’re remotely learning and working in our homes, we can’t share pictures of what’s happing in the library like we usually do…because there’s nothing happening in the library. But that doesn’t mean library services and events are going away. It just means we’re focusing on ebooks and transitioning to virtual events. For example, we had our March Book Club via Zoom. Read all about it here.
So, here are some things that made us laugh this week as we adjust to our new virtual reality.
- Meetings with our coworker’s dogs via Zoom.
- Ms. Melinson making rookie mistakes with technology she’s used for years while adjusting easily to new technology.
- Weird things kids leave in front of their webcams while they’re away from their computers.
- This teacher’s song.
- Bringing home extra projects because we thought we’d have so much free time.
- Adjusting to new coworkers. Meet Eve and Ginny. They’re cute, but their grasp on personal space leaves something to be desired.